Let’s get right to the point. 😀 Here’s what you need to know:
- I LOVE chocolate. AND PEANUT BUTTER!!! So, I love Reese’s cups. Nevertheless, they’re not good to live on, so I spread peanut butter on apple slices. This snack
WILL change your life. You’re welcome.
- I’m 19, I live in North Carolina, and I recently was accepted to UNC for the fall of 2018. GO HEELS!
- I’m not very good at running and if you asked me during a run if I enjoyed it, I would say that I hate running. However, it’s not true. I love running.
- I really love my parents and think they are the coolest, most amazing parents ever!!!
- I have three younger siblings (two brothers and one sister). Sometimes we drive each other crazy, but we love each other to death and make each other laugh until we can’t breathe.
- PSYCH! The very most important thing to me actually is Jesus (not peanut butter…my family is also more important than peanut butter…college and peanut butter are probably tied). I want to worship Jesus with everything that I do, including this blog. I’m excited to share with you what he’s putting on my heart and the adventures he has in store.
So, hit that subscribe button, grab some coffee, and read away! 🙂